- Calvin Welch, long-time housing activist; lecturer in Urban Affairs at University of San Francisco; one of the principal proponents of Proposition F — the failed attempt to tighten regulations on short-term rental housing.
- Gabriel Medina, Campaign Manager for Yes on Proposition I, the failed attempt to impose an 18-month moratorium on market-rate housing construction in San Francisco’s Mission District; also policy director for the Mission Economic Development Agency
- Sonja Trauss, San Francisco Bay Area Renters Federation, which opposed both Propositions F and I.
- Maria Zamudio, San Francisco Housing Rights Campaign Organizer for Causa Justa :: Just Cause
- Aaron Peskin, Supervisor-elect for San Francisco’s District 3
- Tim Redmond, editor and publisher of 48hills.org
- Vicki Hennessy, Sherriff-elect of San Francisco