Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Trump says he wants to ease coronavirus restrictions by Easter.
- World Health Organization says U.S. could be next coronavirus epicenter.
- India and South Africa put nations on lockdown to curb virus spread.
- New York Governor blasts Trump administration’s handling of pandemic.
- Lawmakers continue negotiations for coronavirus economic relief package.
- San Francisco Supervisors introduce several measures to counter virus.
- Minor dies from coronavirus in Los Angeles, first in U.S.
- San Francisco measure urges state to enforce AB5 with protections for drivers.