Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Senator Bernie Sanders ends bid for presidency, paving way for Joe Biden.
- President Donald Trump threatens cuts to WHO amidst global pandemic.
- Democratic Senators call for up to $25,000 in “hero” pay for front line workers.
- California Governor announces $1.5 billion investment to purchase PPE.
- Santa Clara County orders businesses to report if they have excessive PPE.
- Thousands of Wisconsin voters did not vote amidst coronavirus outbreak.
- Labor advocates rally in San Francisco for quarantined cruise ship workers.
- Give for a Gay blood drive in SF criticizes FDA’s anti gay blood donor rules.
- New resources for unemployed artists due to COVID-19 in the Bay Area.