Jacob Lesner-Buxton joins our crew for 30 minutes of analysis and reflection on the events of 2017 for people with disabilities.
1. U.S. involved wars cause death and disability in Afghanistan, Mexico, Syria, Iraq, Yemen and elsewhere
2. Electronic Visit Verification to be required in California IHSS homes
3. Trump – Defeat of Health Care Deform; success of Tax Deform. This summer’s ADAPT protests and subsequent unprecedented media coverage.
4. A.C. Transit in California’s East Bay
5. The Housing Crisis for People with Disabilities
6. People with Disabilities More Likely to be Arrested
7. The new leftist president of Ecuador, Lenin Moreno, is a paraplegic who uses a wheelchair. He was supported by Julian Assange of Wikileaks fame.
Produced by Adrienne Lauby. In-studio panel: Eddie Ytuarte, Josh Elwood, Sheela Gunn-Cushman, Mark Romoser and Jacob Lesner-Buxton.