Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Coronavirus is major topic of final presidential debate
- California Prop 15 poised to amend the state constitution to change rules created by Prop 13
- California Court of Appeal orders the state to reduce the number of prisoners at San Quentin
- Richard A. Lupoff, former co-host of KPFA’s literary show Cover to Cover dies at 85
- California Senate hears testimony on outcomes if the Supreme Court strikes Affordable Care Act
- Pandemic worsens voting options especially for disabled voters