Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Former President Barak Obama campaigns for Democrat Joe Biden in swing state of Pennsylvania.
- President Donald Trump pushes Attorney General Bill Barr to investigate rival Joe Biden.
- San Francisco reopens more businesses; sports arenas also get clear to reopen.
- Oakland City Council passes ban on homeless encampments, despite public outcry.
- Remains found at excavation site of Tulsa Massacre attack on Black Wall Street.