Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Democrats subpoena 5 former and current white house officials in impeachment inquiry
- Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, flip flops about listening to Trump’s Ukraine call
- Hong Kong protester shot in chest, as 10,000’s rally in street during China’s 70th anniversary
- ACLU Vs. Trump administration over new asylum rules at 9th circuit
- Enviromentalists decry Governor Newsom’s veto of SB1
- Court rules in favor of state’s rights to pass net neutrality and FCC’s right to rollback
- Changes made to Mental Health SF 2020 ballot measure