Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President-elect Joe Biden announces homeland and national security team.
- Pressure mounts for Governor Gavin Newsom to appoint law maker of color to fill senate seat.
- Los Angeles County to ban indoor dining as coronavirus cases spike.
- California sees third wave of pandemic, officials urge a halt of holiday gatherings.
- Grocery Workers union say they lack protective equipment, sick pay and hazard pay.
- Nation’s largest nurses union says nurses across the country still lack protective equipment.