Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Day 3 of public impeachment inquiry, top U.S. envoy to Ukraine: Trump’s phone call “unacceptable”
- FBI investigating criminal enterprise in wealthy pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein’s, in custody death
- U.N. criticizes President Trump’s pardon of 3 military men convicted of war crimes
- Israel’s Prime Minister welcome’s Trump administration’s policy settlements in West Bank as legal
- Immigrant rights advocates in San Francisco protest Salesforce contract with immigration officials
- Immigrant rights and religious advocates protest undocumented veteran’s deportation
- Bay Area News Group journalists protest for better pay and working conditions