Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Hospitals overwhelmed nationwide as coronavirus infections surge.
- President-elect Joe Biden meets with nurses as part of presidential transition.
- Pfizer says its coronavirus vaccine is 95% successful.
- HHS secretary Alex Azar pledges to roll out 40 million coronavirus vaccines by years end.
- National Nurses United report finds hospitals price gouging patients.
- Facebook and Twitter CEO’s grilled by lawmakers at senate hearing.
- Moms 4 Housing celebrates 1 year anniversary of successful housing takeover.
- Largest wildfire in California history-the Creek Fire-nearing full containment.