Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Senate passes $2.2 trillion coronavirus economic relief bill.
- Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden says relief bill could go further.
- New York Governor says relief bill is insufficient as state counts 3,900 cases.
- United Nations secretary urges global cooperation to face coronavirus.
- Zimbabwe closes borders to stop coronavirus spread.
- California Governor: 4 of 5 largest banks suspend mortgages/foreclosures for 90 days.
- California Governor reduces prison population as COVID-19 infects guards and inmate.
- LA homeless take over state owned, empty houses as COVID-19 spreads.
- Oil field in Kern County leaking thousands of gallons of oil each day, again.