Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Donald Trump issues several directives to curb coronavirus spread.
- Treasury Department pushes $500 million plan to give $2,000 to each resident.
- Senate passes $104 billion coronavirus relief bill-offering free testing and paid leave.
- Governor Gavin Newsom: schools could stay closed rest of school year.
- Silicon Valley lawmakers and leaders announce Silicon Valley Strong.
- ACLU urges low level prisoners be released to curb coronavirus spread.
- Los Angeles City Council takes actions to reduce spread of coronvirus.