Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Coronavirus infections increase nationwide-Delta variant to blame.
- Three Bay Area Counties urge employers to requires workers be vaccinated before returning onsite.
- Pacific Gas & Electric to bury 10,000 miles of power cables to avoid equipment sparking wildfires.
- President Joe Biden’s pick to lead Bureau of Land Management under fire for one time ties to eco-terrorists.
- Vice President Kamala Harris meets with Dreamers and calls on congress to pass immigration reform.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi defends her decision to kick two Republicans off January 6th Commission.
- Advocates call for increased funding of Section 8 housing program as eviction moratorium expires soon.
- Congress passes legislation to establish safe threshold for PFAS, “forever chemicals” in water.
- University of California raises tuition 2%, critics call it a perpetual forever hike.