Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- At least one dead after President Donald Trump incites mob that sieges capital.
- Trump’s Republican allies try to stop congressional certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.
- Historic victory as Democrats win Georgia senate runoff, including state’s first African American senator.
- SoCal hospitals entering crisis care mode as Santa Clara County warns of COVID-19 breaking point.
- California health care for all advocates urge lawmakers to pass measure during pandemic.