Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Donald Trump lobbies republicans to reject electoral college results ahead of congressional vote.
- No charges filed against police man who shot unarmed black man, Jacob Blake, in the back paralyzing him.
- Reverend Al Sharpton says firing of white cop who killed unarmed black man, Andre Hill, not enough at his memorial.
- Los Angeles County COVID-19 infections double from 400,000 to 800,000 in one month.
- Georgia is 5th state to detect more contagious COVID-19 variant strain.
- Chicago teachers refuse to return to school without vaccinations.
- Google workers form union.