Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Donald Trump’s call with Georgia elections official condemned as “criminal.”
- Governor Gavin Newsom says vaccine roll out too slow.
- Britain becomes first nation to use AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
- President Trump and President-elect Joe Biden campaign in Georgia ahead of Senate runoff election.
- Britain judge rejects U.S. extradition request of Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange.
- Google workers form new union.
Photo by Elkhh.