Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- UN top court rules Israel must limit civilian casualties and possibility of genocide in Gaza, stops short of ceasefire call.
- US pausing aid to UN Palestinian refugee agency, citing allegations employees participated in October 7 attack.
- New York court order Trump to pay writer more than $83 million in damages in defamation case.
- Georgia committee set up to investigate Atlanta DA prosecuting Trump for alleged inappropriate relationship.
- Federal judge in Oakland hears arguments in lawsuit seeking halt to US aid to Israel based on genocide convention.