Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden urges Senate to pass voting rights legislation, stalled by Republicans.
- January 6th panel subpoena’s Donald Trump’s speech writer and strategists.
- W.H.O. warns Europe will peak with Omicron infections as it hits
- CDC Director warns Omicron won’t be last COVID-19 mutation to hit the U.S.
- Nations top infectious disease specialist spars with Kentucky Republican Rand Paul at Senate hearing.
- On 20th anniversary of Guantanamo Bay-human rights advocates and 9-11 victims families call for its closure.