Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Mutated Covid-19 strain hits California, as state records highest daily death toll.
- San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo commemorates nations first coronavirus death in the city.
- Britain becomes first country to approve AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine.
- Senate leader Mitch McConnell blocks vote on a $2,000 stimulus payment, for second time.
- Elected Officials to Protect America draw attention to enviornmental impacts of fast fashion.
- Calls for investigation into park ranger who tased Native American man at sacred site.
- New program in Oaxaca, provides relief to textile industry hurt by COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wheel chair user sues San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency.