Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Congressional leaders on the brink of coronavirus relief legislation.
- California ICU capacity plunges as COVID-19 infections soar to highest on record.
- Tenants advocates demand state lawmakers extend eviction moratorium and provide rent relief.
- Judge orders measures for immigrant detention center Mesa Verde to end COVID-19 spread.
- State Senator Scott Weiner introduces bill to end mandatory jail time for non-violent drug offenses.