Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom says 2.5 million in the state will be vaccinated by years end.
- Covid-19 vaccines hit Bay Area, doctors at SF General Hospital first to be innoculated.
- Workers and consumer advocates denounce business liability shield in new COVID-19 relief bill.
- President-elect Democrat Joe Biden campaigns for Democrats in Georgia run off.
- Trump administration moves to bar asylum for persecuted LGBTQ and domestic violence survivors.