Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Federal DC judge sets March trial date for Trump incitement to riot case.
- Florida communities brace for Hurricane set to hit by midweek.
- U.S. Commerce Secretary in China for trade talks.
- Transportation Department fines American Airlines $4.1 million for flight delays.
- Federal officials hold virtual summit on dealing with extreme heat.
- State Attorney General sues Chino School District for transgender student policies.
- Disputes arise following Zimbabwe national elections.