- Senate Republicans debate Democratic filibusters of conservative judicial nominees.
- Truck Bomb explodes in Iraq, killing 26.
- Civil Rights groups demand release of Chaplain Captain Yee, Minister to Guantanamo Prisoners.
- Appointed SF Public Utilities Commissioner Adam Werbach refuses to resign.
- Familiy of a Vietnamese mother fatally shot by Police files federal suit
- IBM Factory worker says company is responsible for his cancer.
Support KPFA Today
Founded in 1949 by Lewis Hill, a pacifist, poet, and journalist, KPFA was the first community supported radio station in the USA. Keep us going another 50 years!Secure Online Donations