- Former weapons inspector David Kay testifies before Congress that he and almost everyone else was wrong about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction – but he denies the Bush Administration doctored the intelligence findings – Kay does call for an outside investigation, a call likely to be echoed by Democrats
- British Prime Minister Exonerated in his Iraq arms scandal – a judge absolves the Blair government in the suicide of an arms expert and declares the charge that it sexed up intelligence to justify the attack on Iraq was unfounded
- As many as 13 Palestinians killed by Israeli troops in a raid on Gaza
- The Southern California Supermarket labor dispute comes home to the Alamo abode of the CEO of Safeway
- San Francisco’s religious community comes out to support tenants fighting the demolition of their rent controlled apartment building
Attention: • Click here to Donate to KPFA now! • Thanks to Brad Monnette of Redwood City, Joyce Speakman of Oakland, SIGI MITCHELL of Berkeley, Mercy Sequeira of Sunnyvale and Sandy Weil of San Francisco for your donations. • Thanks to SALLY SACHS of Berkeley, Cathleen Plutchok of Palo Alto, Phyllis Luckman of Oakland, DANNY GLOVER of Berkeley and Barbara Sampson of Concord for supporting us. • Click here to Donate to KPFA now! • A big thank you to Larry Beauchemin of Fairfield, William Roller of Berkeley, Sarah Bridge of San Francisco, Ixtanyolha Esquivel of San Leandro and Robert Baldock of Berkeley for your support. • Click here to Donate to KPFA now! • A big thank you to Lynda Ferguson of Walnut Creek, Susan Park of Oakland, Darothy Asbe of San Rafael, Christopher Regalo of Oakland and David Herr of Forestville for keeping KPFA Rising! • Shout out to Steve Aocino of Fairfax, Jeremy Cox of Oakland, DONNA MICKLESON of Berkeley, janet mccoll of Albany and Laura Ingram of Oakland. • Shout Out to ED TREUTING of Emeryville, Ron Duben of San Rafael, Robert H OSullivan of Oakland, Karen Stern of Berkeley and Luz Martinez Richmond for supporting listener sponsored radio.