Race and Gender in Presidential Politics: A Debate Between Gloria Steinem and Melissa Harris-Lacewell.
CACI Awarded Millions in New Gvt. Contracts Despite Being Accused of Widespread Abuse in Lawsuit Brought By 256 Prisoners Held in Iraqi Jails.
* Bush: Iran is World’s Leading State Sponsor of Terror
* Iran Agrees to Answer Questions About Nuclear Past
* Sen. Clinton Refuses to Describe War Vote As A Mistake
* NBC Rescinds Nevada Debate Invitation to Kucinich
* Court: Gitmo Detainees Do Not Meet Definition of “Person”
* 80 Arrested Outside Supreme Court Protesting Guantanamo
* Joints Chief of Staff Chair Favors Closing Guantanamo
* Conviction Tossed of Only Officer Charged In Abu Ghraib Scandal
* 121 Veterans Have Been Charged With Murder Since Returning Home
* Cleveland Sues 21 Banks Over Subprime Mortgage Crisis
* Green Party Holds Presidential Debate in California