Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Former Trump advisor Peter Navarro convicted of contempt of Congress for not cooperating with Jan. 6 probe.
- Record heat continues to bake much of Eastern part of the country.
- Hurricane Lee building strength as it churns through the Atlantic.
- Possible UAW strike looms as talks with big three automakers stall.
- Lawmakers consider homeowners insurance crisis linked to climate change.
- Bay Area tenants protest unfair treatment at Southern California headquarters of their landlord.