Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Ukrainian officials announced today a Russian missile strike kills 17, injures dozens.
- Secretary of State Anthony Blinken announces another $1 billion for Ukraine during visit to country.
- Mexico decriminalizes abortion amid wave of Latin American access to procedure.
- Summer of 2023 is the warmest on record, climate experts say.
- Protestors call for shut down of Guantanamo Bay prison.
- Georgia prosecutors indict 61 opponents of proposed police training facility.
- Biden administration limits oil drilling in Alaska.