Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Congress faces deadline for government funding bill or risk a federal shutdown.
- Former Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows pleads not guilty to election tampering.
- Proud Boys chief Enrique Tarrio sentenced to 22 years for masterminding January 6 riot.
- Federal court orders Alabama to create second majority black district.
- Longtime LGBT bar to reopen in San Francisco soon, following Covid shutdown.
- Texas Attorney General impeachment trial begins over corruption charges.