Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Presidential candidate Joe Biden visits with family of man shot by police in Kenosha, WI.
- President and Republican National Committee sue to stop vote by mail in Montana.
- 7 police officers suspended over suffocating death of black man in Rochester, N.Y.
- Experts discount President’s pledge to release a coronavirus vaccine before election.
- California Democrats demand funding to reopen schools during pandemic.
- LA declares fiscal emergency, furloughs 15,000 workers amidst coronvirus pandemic.
- As lawsuit challenges Census count 1 month early, California races to meet deadline.
- Trump administration plans to collect biometric data of immigrants including D.N.A.
- New oil and gas well permits in California up 190%, say public interest groups.
Photo from Joe Biden’s Facebook page.