Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Democrats holding out for a $2 trillion coronavirus relief package.
- Farm worker advocates urge California Governor to sign farm worker protections bill.
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio extends in home schooling due to pandemic.
- 17,000 firefighters battling blazes that have scorched +3.4 million acres in California.
- At least 1 person dead in Alabama after Hurricane Sally tears through Gulf Coast.
- Attorney General Bill Barr compares coronavirus restrictions to slavery.
- Another woman goes public with sexual assault allegations against President Trump.
- President Donald Trump downplays slavery and laments classes about race.
- Former advisor to Vice President Vice Pence jumps ship, endorses Joe Biden for president.
- Postal Banking Act introduced in senate to offer basic banking services at post offices.
- Governor Gavin Newsom signs package of worker protection bills amidst pandemic.
Photo of Postal Bank in Phillippines, by Rocky3068.