Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden promotes $3.5 trillion Build Back Better agenda.
- France and China criticize the new Indo-Pacific agreement between the U.S., U.K. and Australia.
- Los Angeles schools require students 12 years and older be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Governor Gavin Newsom speaks at Oakland high school, promotes COVID-19 vaccines.
- United Nation’s Secretary General calls for major reductions in greenhouse gas emissions, after report warns of dire consequences.
- 20,000 janitors in California reach tentative labor contract, providing for first time, a retirement plan.
- New bill would limit work quotas for warehouse workers at places like Amazon.