Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Bay Area counties outline criteria to lift many indoor mask mandates.
- President Joe Biden announces mask mandates for employers of more than 100 workers.
- Judge strikes down Texas extreme anti-abortion law; Texas to appeal ruling.
- Senate narrowly votes to lift nations debt ceiling into December.
- Progressive democrats demand climate provisions remain in tact in President Joe Biden’s Build Back Better agenda.
- House hearing examines Cyber Ninjas audit of Presidential election results in Maricopa County, Arizona.