Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Facebook whistleblower tells congress social media company ignored known dangers.
- Michigan executes man with mental disabilities for murder he committed 28 years ago.
- State and local elected officials respond to southern California oil spill.
- Family of Mona Rodriguez demand murder charges against campus officer for shooting death.
- President Joe Biden travels to Michigan to promote his $3.5 trillion Build Back Better plan.
- Yurok tribe welcomes renaming of park in Humboldt County from Patrick’s Point to Sumeg.
Photo of southern California oil spill by U.S. Coast Guard Los Angeles Petty Officer 1st Class Richard Brahm.