Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- UAW reaches tentative contract agreement with GM, bringing possible end to strikes against Big Three.
- President Biden signs executive order to regulate the development of AI.
- Israel continues ground offensive in Gaza as appeals for more humanitarian aid for area continue.
- The Administration voices support for Israel and condemns rising hate incidents on campuses and elsewhere.
- Federal court upholds California assault weapons ban as lawsuit challenge continues.
- Colorado trial to disqualify Trump from Presidential bid on constitutional grounds kicks off.