Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Democrats slam Republicans rush to confirm Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett.
- President Donald Trump and Joe Biden hold separate televised town halls in lieu of debate.
- President’s plan to send $200 prescription card to seniors ahead of election, criticized.
- Peninsula voters to decide fate of Caltrain with Measure RR, a tax to fund the service.
- Poll finds Californian’s of both political parties say more funding needed to reopen schools safely.