Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- F.D.A advisory panel approves Moderna’s COVID-19 booster shot for certain populations including elderly and those with health complications.
- President Joe Biden urges vaccination against COVID-19, says administration is ready to stock up when vaccines for 5-11 year olds approved.
- House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi of San Francisco, and California Senator Alex Padilla rally in San Francisco for President’s Build Back Better agenda.
- 130 arrested at nation’s capital marking Day 4 of People Vs. Fossil Fuel actions, demanding President Joe Biden declare climate emergency.
- Environmental and tribal groups petition Michigan Senator and White House to stop Line 5 oil pipeline.
- 10,000 John Deere workers go on strike affecting plants at several states including Colorado, Georgia, Iowa and Kansas.
- Alisal fire in Santa Barbara to bring smoke to San Francisco Bay Area.
- 6 dead in Lebanon shooting, over criminal charges of a government official for the 2020 deadly port blast.
- Sudan’s attempt at civilian control of it’s government shaky as military officials attacks the governing council.
Photo collage of People Vs. Fossil Fuels day 4 mobilization. Photos by Survival Media Agency.