Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett refuses to weigh in on climate change, a “controversial” issue.
- California Republican Party refuses to stop ballot harvesting, despite outcry.
- Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell debates Democratic challenger Amy McGrath.
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett questioned about granting felons the right to vote.
- California public health officials issue new guidance for gatherings this holiday season.
- Vintners in the wine country hit hard during wildfires.