Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Governor Gavin Newsom announces first in the nation COVID-19 vaccine mandate for school children.
- Merck announces antiviral treatment for COVID-19.
- President Joe Biden meets with House democrats amidst infrastructure funding impasse.
- Biden administration urges federal judge to block Texas abortion ban.
- Democratic lawmakers share abortion experiences at house hearing.
- Senate approves Biden’s pick to lead Bureau of Land Management, who has history of environmental activism.