Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Israelis mark one month anniversary of deadly Hamas attack as war in Gaza rages on.
- Supreme Court appears set to uphold ban on domestic abusers owning guns.
- Elections take place around the country, governors races and abortion rights are on the ballot in some states.
- House votes to go ahead with formal censure vote of Democrat Rashida Tlaib for controversial Israel statements.
- Special counsel in Hunter Biden investigation meets in private with Congressional investigators.
- We Work to close dozens of offices amid financial trouble.