Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Biden administration outlines Omicron variant response plan as F.D.A. panel approves COVID-19 antiviral pill.
- Donald Trump’s lawyers in court to fight January 6th Commission subpoena for presidential documents.
- School shooting in Missouri leaves 3 teens dead, 8 others injured.
- Jury selection begins in trial over police killing of Duante Wright in Minneapolis suburb.
- Cannabis dispensaries and businesses demand tax relief and better security from City of Oakland.
- Amid rise in homicides and burglaries Oakland Mayor calls for greater police funding, police watchdogs protest.