Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Biden visits first responders, survivors and officials in Maine following last week’s mass shooting.
- Eric Trump testifies in New York civil fraud trial involving alleged Trump organization fraud.
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken heads back to Israel, urges humanitarian pause, Netanyahu rejects it.
- Protestors in San Francisco urge Senator Alex Padilla to push for Mideast ceasefire.
- Former Crypto mogul Sam Bankman-Fried found guilty in New York courtroom of massive fraud.
- Spain marks one year anniversary of law recognizing victims of Franco dictatorship.