Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Jury awards $26 million in damages for violence at deadly 2017 Unite the Right rally.
- Jury deliberation begins in case of three white men on trial for murdering black man Ahmaud Arbery.
- Suspected driver of a deadly van crash into a Christmas parade was released on bail 2 days prior.
- President Joe Biden orders release of 50 billion barrels of oil to lower gas prices and investigation into price fixing.
- Petition urges President Biden to lobby for lifting of COVID-19 patents ahead of W.T.O. ministerial.
- House hearing looks at high rates of suicides among veterans and active duty service members.
- South Fresno residents challenge runaway industrial development.
Photo of Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, North Carolina by Anthony Crider.