Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Closing arguments made in trial of three white men accused of murdering Ahmaud Arbery, 25 year old black man.
- Kyle Rittenhouse speaks to media after acquittal, says he supports Black Lives Matter and shot in self defense.
- 4 dead, 9 children in critical condition after man plows vehicle into Christmas parade in Wisconsin.
- Federal vaccine mandate goes into effect.
- Governor Gavin Newsom takes actions to curb a weekend of smash and grabs in SF Bay Area.
- Governor Gavin Newsom visits San Francisco clinic to urge more California’s get vaccinated ahead of holidays.
- Interior Secretary Deb Haaland talks new protections against oil and gas at Chaco Canyon; visits Alcatraz for 52nd occupation anniversary.
- United Nations Special Rapporteur tours U.S. urges federal law for human rights, slams rise in voting rights limits and hate speech.
Photos of mugshots of the three men on trial for killing Ahmaud Arbery, Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael and William Bryan; photo of protesters outside the courtroom during closing arguments by Alex Besler.