Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- California Governor imposes curfew as coronavirus infections increase.
- White House Coronavirus Task Force holds first public meeting in months, as cases soar.
- President Elect Joe Biden meets with governors, calls President Donald Trump “irresponsible.”
- California Latino lawmakers hold panel on coronavirus and Latinx community.
- President Donald Trump’s legal team repeat unfounded claim of voter fraud.
- Climate activists and progressive lawmakers rally outside of DNC headquarters demanding climate action.
- San Francisco Supervisors to introduce ordinance to stop evictions of formerly homeless in hotels.