Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Jury ends day of deliberations in Kyle Rittenhouse murder trial with no verdict.
- Prosecution of three white men charged with murdering Ahmaud Arbery closes arguments.
- Congressional hearing looks at airline passengers violent responses to mask mandates.
- President Joe Biden promotes infrastructure bill and Build Back Better in New Hampshire.
- Transportation Secretary says bipartisan infrastructure bill will ease port backlogs.
- Congresswoman Jackie Spier of San Mateo County says will not run for reelection.
- Assembly commission holds hearing on Huntington Beach oil spill.
- Governor Gavin Newsom promotes COVID-19 vaccines in Central Valley, where vaccination rates are low.