Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden honors Veterans Day, eases requirements for veterans to prove toxic exposure in line of duty.
- United Nations General Secretary Antonio Guterez says climate goals on “life support” at COP26 climate talks.
- Hundreds rally in San Francisco at solidarity protests for climate justice.
- California and Santa Clara County health officials urge all Californian’s to get COVID-19 booster shots to ward off Holiday surge.
- Union organizers and local officials rally in support of Hello Fresh meal kit warehouse workers push to unionize in Richmond, Ca.
- Defense in Kyle Rittenhouse’s trial rests it’s case, critics slam presiding judge as biased towards Rittenhouse.
- Defense attorney of one man charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder urges a ban on black pastors in the court room.
Photo of climate justice activists at COP26 solidarity protest in San Francisco, by Stuart Blackwell.