Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- First border crossings from Gaza into Egypt begin today.
- Donald Trump Jr. testifies at New York civil fraud trial against the Trump Organization.
- The Federal Reserve hold interest rates steady for the second straight time.
- Senate panel hears testimony on rising election threats ahead of next year’s vote.
- Advocates for the homeless celebrate the Day of the Dead at San Francisco City Hall and demand more assistance.