Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Capitol police and family of slain officer call on Senate to investigate deadly January 6th capitol attack.
- Voting experts condemn “Big Lie” theory that Donald Trump won presidential election.
- Death toll increases to 10 from San Jose mass shooting, as leaders honor the slain.
- Tenants and advocates call for changes to state program that covers rent for those impacted by pandemic.
- San Francisco Supervisors propose ban on police use of weapons against lawful protests and low level situations.
Photos of the 9 VTA employees slain in a mass shooting, by VTA.