Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- One year after police murder of George Floyd, family meet President Joe Biden, push for police reform in D.C.
- Oakland police reform advocates slam Mayor’s budget, call for defunding police and investing in social services.
- Senate confirms civil rights advocate, Kirsten Clark, to head Justice Department Civil Rights Division.
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken visits Israel, promotes Gaza ceasefire.
- Manhattan District Attorney convenes grand jury to investigate former President Donald Trump.