Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news.
- G7 leaders meeting in Japan recommit to helping Ukraine fight off Russian invasion.
- Washington DC police officer arrested for obstructing an investigation into Proud Boys extremist group.
- PG&E ordered to pay $150 million for role in deadly 2020 northern California wildfire.
- Football great Jim Brown dies at age 87.
- Antioch residents demand police accountability following racist text message scandal.
- Workers at Oakland Popeyes chicken strike for better working conditions.